Archduke Ferdinand Karl had the court theater built on this place between 1653-1655. The original theater was converted into Classical style by the Venetian architect Giuseppe Segusini between 1844 and 1846. A striking feature of the building are the four Corinthian pillars at the main entrance. The bronze relief in the foyer was created by Franz Pöschacker, the mosaics by Richart K. Fischer. From 1961 to 1967 the theater was extended and modernized. The program includes operas, operettas, theater and dance performances.
Tickets are available from the theater box office and from the Innsbruck Information Office
Box Office Telephone +43 512 / 52 0 744
Horaires d'ouverture bureau de location
lundi - vendredi :
8h30 - 19h00
8h30 - 18h30
17h30 - 18h30