Chiesa parrochiale St.Gertraud
St. Gertraud’s Church is dedicated to Saint Gertrude of Nivelles, abbess of the Belgian Convent of the same name.
A superb example of a Tyrolean village church that has been turned into a Baroque church.
The church of Sistrans first appeared in historical letters of indulgence in the year 1339. New altars were installed in 1705. The steeple was renovated in 1718. The year 1727 saw an extension to the existing church. The parsonage was built in 1733. In 1741, the church into a Baroque building. In 1785, it became an individual parish. Complete renovation works of the interior were carried out in 1943. The steeple was refurbished in 1991 to celebrate the church's 100th anniversary.
Orari di apertura
Contatti e informazioniPfarre Sistrans
Herrn Halder OPraem
+43 512 / 37 82 34