Fontana del paese nel centro di Mutters
Fountain on the Church Square
The fountain on the Church Square dates back to the year 1863. It was made of granite. The stone was brought to Mutters along the ancient Salt Road in a carriage drawn by seven horses.
In 1960, the pillar was renovated and a new statue depicting Saint Wendelin was added.
Orari di apertura
To visit year-round.
Contatti e informazioniDorfbrunnen