Judenstein - precedente santurario
Judenstein - Former Place of Pilgrimage
The Church was built in 1670 by Dr. Hyppolytus Guarinoni.
Among its most noticeable features is an ornate ceiling mural that was created by Josef and Franz Giner in 1771.
Complete restoration works were carried from 1987 to 1989. A new central mural was added by Prof. Köberl.
Popular Wedding & Baptismal Church
Catholic Church Service:
Sundays 06.00 pm (winter) 7.00pm (summer)