To the west of Peter-Anich-Weg just before Ranggen is the Polten chapel situated on the right-hand side. It was built in 1837 by farmers from Grünfeld. The altarpiece was painted by Andreas Schnaiter from Zirl. The ceiling fresco depicting the deposition of the cross was painted by Anton Krömer in 1838. The four evangelists with their symbols are portrayed in the four corners of the ceiling. The church was completely renovated in 1982. It's named of the neary Poltenhof farm, now called Stackler. The chapel is now owned by 10 different farmers.