St. Martin's parish church in Vill
The church in Vill was first mentioned in historical documents in 1397. Today's church was only gradually built over the last few centuries. The original church was Gothic which can still be seen in today's steeple, choir and western portal. A late Gothic fresco painting next to the high altar depicting Saint Martin was discovered in 1972.
The church’s interior was rebuilt in late Baroque style at the end of the 18th century. The church was consecrated by the Bishop of Brixen on September 10, 1792.