The Innsbruck region is the ideal location for finding excellent events and activities to offer alongside your main event. You can choose from a wide range of cultural and leisure facilities and activities and get to know Innsbruck from a whole new perspective during your business trip. From guided tours through the historic old town or trips from the heart of the city directly up to an altitude of 2,000 metres above sea level on the Nordkettenbahnen lifts and cable cars right through to crystalline gala dinners or traditional Tyrolean evenings, the possibilities are endless!
TOP HIGHLIGHTS for Side Events
- Themed city tours (historical tours, architecture, culinary tours, etc.)
- Ride & Dine at 2,000 metres above sea level on Patscherkofel
- Innsbruck's local mountain hut evening at one of the many huts in and around Innsbruck
- Galadiner at the Swarovski Kristallwelten
- Casino Dinner
- Activities Summer & Winter: Snowshoe hiking, building igloos, guided mountain bike or e-bike tours, mountain adventure hike, glacier tour etc.
- More information finde here
The team at the Innsbruck Convention Bureau is happy to help you organise side events and activities for your congress and conference participants. Contact us today to arrange your individual programme:firstname.lastname@example.org