Why Innsbruck Tourismus is an excellent employer
- Working for Innsbruck Tourismus means working for an exciting urban alpine destination and one of the largest and most successful tourism associations in Austria.
- We offer positions involving a wide range of different tasks and activities in an innovative and entrepreneurial environment.
- At Innsbruck Tourismus, you benefit from a good working atmosphere, highly motivated teams and friendly and cooperative workplace relations.
- You have the opportunity to participate in further education and training sessions.
- We organise free tickets for our employees for events, lifts & cable cars and activities in the local region.
We also host a multitude of social events such as company outings, etc.
- Our employees are entitled to the IVB job ticket or a reduced VVT ticket for local public transport.
- Innsbruck Tourismus is valued as a reliable employer.
The following process applies to all applicants for jobs at Innsbruck Tourismus.
We publish a job advertisement specifying an application period (4-6 weeks). You will receive confirmation of receipt of your application shortly after we receive it. You will then be sent an invitation to an interview or a letter of rejection around 3-4 weeks after we have received your application. The interviews begin approx. 2-4 weeks after applications have been received. You will receive a letter of acceptance or rejection around 1-2 weeks after your interview.