Main navigation

today

afternoon
24°C/75°F
30% Fineweather
3900mm
Frostborder

Saturday

Saturday
17°C/63°F
10% Fineweather
2900mm
Frostborder

Sunday

Sunday
22°C/72°F
60% Fineweather
3400mm
Frostborder

Forecast

We have to say goodbye to this hot period of weather! After a friendly and sultry morning, clouds will increase and produce heavy showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon.

Tendency

Saturday will then be very cloudy and rainy.

A lasting improvement in the weather is expected for Sunday.

Need help? Contact us!

Innsbruck Tourism


Mon - Fri: 8.00 am - 5.00 pm

Hotel- and group reservations


Mon - Fri: 9.00 am - 5.00 pm

Tourist info


Mon - Sat: 9.00 am - 5.00 pm

today

afternoon
24°C/75°F
30% Fineweather
3900mm
Frostborder

Saturday

Saturday
17°C/63°F
10% Fineweather
2900mm
Frostborder

Sunday

Sunday
22°C/72°F
60% Fineweather
3400mm
Frostborder

Forecast

We have to say goodbye to this hot period of weather! After a friendly and sultry morning, clouds will increase and produce heavy showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon.

Tendency

Saturday will then be very cloudy and rainy.

A lasting improvement in the weather is expected for Sunday.

Need help? Contact us!

Innsbruck Tourism


Mon - Fri: 8.00 am - 5.00 pm

Hotel- and group reservations


Mon - Fri: 9.00 am - 5.00 pm

Tourist info


Mon - Sat: 9.00 am - 5.00 pm

Churches and monasteries

 > Burkter Chapel

Burkter Chapel

Burkterkapelle
Silbergasse 11, 6173  Oberperfuss
+43 5232 / 81 489
oberperfuss@innsbruck.info
http://www.innsbruck.info/oberperfuss

Opening Hours

Oberperfuss is home to a multitude of chapels. Visitors can follow extremely peaceful and idyllic hiking trails through the village to the buildings, some of which have been beautifully renovated. The oldest of these buildings is Burkter Chapel, which is situated near the source of the Burkter stream in a forest to the east of Oberperfuss, on the former “Kirchsteig”, a steep track leading to the village of Axams.

The chapel was built by the “Johannesbruderschaft” religious society in honour of Saint John of Nepomuk, the patron saint of streams and springs. The statue of the saint dates back to the 18th century and was restored in 1850 and 1852. Burkter Chapel is also a place of pilgrimage that is visited by residents on one of the rogation days in May.

Starting point: Oberperfuss tennis court, am Bürgel – a short walk through the forest that starts and ends at the tennis court. 

read moreread less
Map
+
-
unlimited