Church of St Vitus
This late Gothic salt merchants’ church is located on top of a small hill in the village of Ampass. It was consecrated in 1521 and is considered to be a late work of the “Haller Bauhütte” Hall masons' guild. Before the church was constructed, a church building already existed on the site and was first mentioned in documents dating back to 1429.
Contact & informationKirche St.Veit