Heiligwasser pilgrimage church
The pilgrimage church was built in 1661 and is located 1,240 metres above sea level. It is set in a beautiful spot in the forest about halfway up Patscherkofel mountain and is a popular destination, not least because of the attached Tyrolean restaurant and guesthouse.
The pilgrimage site around Heiligwasser has become an increasingly popular destination for people living nearby. There is a spring at the church with dextrorotatory water, which is believed to have healing qualities.