Parish Church of St Nicholas
Otto-Neururer-Weg 11, 6406 Oberhofen im Inntal
This parish church has a cemetery and is located right in the centre of the village of Oberhofen. It was built in Rococo style based on plans by the builder Gallus Gratl from Inzing and consecrated in 1745. In 1999, the church’s chancel was redesigned and given a Neururer Altar named after the Tyrolean priest and martyr Otto Neururer, who was the Parish Administrator in Oberhofen in 1913/1914.