The "Villa Schindler" was probably built before 1900. Its origin is not entirely clear. What is certain, however, is that it was built by the factory owners of the textile company "Jenny und Schindler" next to the factory buildings. Originally, the villa was built in a historicist style. In the 1950s, it was redesigned in a contemporary style. In the 1990s, the heiress Annemarie Fisch-Schindler made the villa known as a cultural villa through high-class concerts. In 2014, she donated the building to the market town of Telfs with the stipulation that the villa be used for cultural purposes. Since then, in addition to events, temporary exhibitions have been held in the villa.
With the villa, a largely closed ensemble of a factory owner's villa has been preserved - a time capsule from the middle of the 20th century.