Looking for a varied winter holiday? Visit Olympia SkiWorld! This ski area includes nine resorts in the Innsbruck area, all easily accessible on the free ski bus. 300 kilometres of snow-sure pistes delight winter sports enthusiasts of all ability levels. The nine ski resorts include Nordkette-Seegrube, Patscherkofel, Axamer Lizum, Muttereralm, Rangger Köpfl, Glungezer, Schlick 2000, the Stubai Glacier and Kühtai, Austria’s highest ski resort.
The ski resorts at a glance
The Nordkette offers skiing and snowboarding with wonderful views of Innsbruck – you can get from the centre of Innsbruck to the Seegrube mountain lift station, located 1,900 metres above sea level, in 20 minutes on the Nordkettenbahnen lifts. The resort of Patscherkofel is located just a few kilometres south of the city and gives winter sports enthusiasts the opportunity to ski in the tracks of Olympic icons from the 1964 and 1976 Winter Olympic Games. This is also possible at Axamer Lizum, where Olympic events were also held. Muttereralm is a great destination for the whole family with stunning views of the River Inn and the Wipptal Valley. Family-friendly skiing is also the speciality at Rangger Köpfl by Oberperfuss, while Glungezer is close to nature and offers magnificent views of the Inn Valley. Schlick 2000 offers ideal conditions for skiers and snowboarders, as well as numerous other sports. The Stubai Glacier is Austria’s largest glacier ski resort. The pistes extend up to altitudes of over 3,200 metres and offer diverse slopes for people of all ages and abilities.
High altitude and snow sure
Kühtai is located 2,020 metres above sea level and attracts winter sports fans with its natural winter scenery, snow guarantee and high alpine charm. The Stubai Valley also offers snow-sure skiing: Schlick 2000 enjoys a fantastic location in a high alpine valley with great natural snow and the Stubai Glacier is the ultimate snow guarantee with pistes that extend up to altitudes of over 3,000 metres – guaranteeing excellent snow conditions and wonderful ski days above the clouds.
One ski pass for nine resorts
Quick and easy access to fun on the slopes: the OlympiaWorld lift pass gives winter sports fans access to all nine ski resorts. This exclusive offer is reserved for guests of Innsbruck and its holiday villages.
- The OlympiaWorld ski pass includes all 9 ski resorts
- 9 ski resorts – 90 lifts and cable cars – 300 km of pistes
- Snowmaking facilities for snow-sure pistes until well into spring
- Freeriding and snowboard fun parks
- Numerous touring routes and off-piste slopes
- Lift passes for individual resorts and combination passes for the Innsbruck ski area
- Discounted lift passes available at some resorts with a Welcome Card
- Free ski bus from Innsbruck to all 9 ski resorts
- Night skiing at Kühtai and Rangger Köpfl
- Professional ski and snowboard schools
- High-quality ski and sports equipment rental
- Top ski packages