Our ski pass prices
Are you wondering how much the Ski plus City pass Stubai Innsbruck costs? You can find price information and the various validity periods in the table below, as well as prices for children's passes and discounts for youths and seniors. These ski passes are valid for the 13 participating ski resorts in the area around Innsbruck, the free ski bus to the slopes AND attractions in the city such as museums and other must-sees.
|Number of days||Adults||Children||Youths||Seniors|
|2-days||€ 111||€ 55||€ 78||€ 94|
|3-days||€ 153||€ 77||€ 107||€ 130|
|4-days||€ 191||€ 96||€ 134||€ 163|
|5-days||€ 230||€ 115||€ 161||€ 195|
|6-days||€ 268||€ 134||€ 188||€ 228|
|7-days||€ 300||€ 150||€ 210||€ 255|
|8-days||€ 327||€ 164||€ 229||€ 278|
|9-days||€ 354||€ 177||€ 248||€ 301|
|10-days||€ 380||€ 190||€ 266||€ 323|
|11-days||€ 404||€ 202||€ 283||€ 343|
|12-days||€ 426||€ 213||€ 298||€ 362|
|13-days||€ 447||€ 224||€ 313||€ 380|
|14-days||€ 466||€ 233||€ 326||€ 396|
|15-days||€ 485||€ 243||€ 340||€ 413|
|16-days||€ 500||€ 250||€ 350||€ 425|
|17-days||€ 513||€ 257||€ 359||€ 436|
|18-days||€ 529||€ 264||€ 370||€ 450|
|19-days||€ 543||€ 272||€ 380||€ 462|
|20-days||€ 558||€ 279||€ 391||€ 474|
|21-days||€ 568||€ 284||€ 398||€ 483|
The information about the Ski plus City pass Stubai Innsbruck provided on this page applies to the validity period from 1 October 2019 to 10 May 2020. The pass is available to purchase from ticket offices at participating lifts and cable cars, from Innsbruck Tourisms sales outlets and from participating distribution partners such as hotels.
- Children born during or after 2012: free when accompanied by a paying parent; a "child free" ticket in the same category is issued
- Children born between 2005 and 2011: approx. 50% discount on the adult rate
- Youths born between 2000 and 2004: approx. 30% discount on the adult rate
- Seniors born between 1941 and 1955: approx. 15% discount on the adult rate
- Seniors 80+: born in or before 1940 – approx. 50% discount on the adult rate
- Groups: one free ticket per 20 paying guests.
Important information about the pass
- Passes must be presented or handed over to cable car staff on request.
- In the event of a check, a corresponding ID must be presented for discounted passes.
- Passes are non-transferable.
- Lost passes will be replaced upon presentation of a sales receipt and payment of a handling fee.
- No replacements are given out for forgotten passes.
- The tariff regulations and conditions of carriage displayed by the respective service provider apply.
- Contactless check-in: Passes are issued exclusively as KeyCards. There is a deposit of € 2. Undamaged and functional KeyCards can be returned at any of the sales outlets or KeyCard return machines.
- All prices incl. VAT. We reserve the right to change prices.
The individual services this pass entitles you to are provided by legally independent companies. The company that sells the pass is acting solely as an agent on behalf of the other companies. Therefore, only the respective company is responsible for providing the individual services and for compensation in the case of any incidents.
In the event of a sports accident, the pass must be returned to one of our ticket offices immediately. A medical certificate from a local doctor can be supplied by the following day. The days that have elapsed between the date of issue and the return of the pass shall be deemed as the number of days used. Only the injured individual's pass will be refunded. No refunds are provided in the case of illness. The conditions of carriage for cable cars do not provide for a refund or extension of passes in cases where the cable cars cannot operate due to weather-related force majeure (storms or avalanche danger).
CHECKS AFTER THE TURNSTILE/ON ENTERING THE LIFT
This is the control area. Our conditions of carriage apply. Passes must be presented to cable car staff and/or supervisory authorities on request and handed over if required. If a data inspection is refused, the data carrier may be blocked and entry refused. If guests are found in the control area without a pass or with an invalid pass, compensation for damages will be charged. Misused passes will be confiscated without replacement. Any individual without a valid pass will be required to purchase a day ticket from the respective service provider and may also be charged an additional penalty of € 40 to cover expenses.
Children, youths, seniors and seniors aged 80+ must be able to prove their age upon request both when purchasing and using a discounted pass by providing a corresponding photo ID. Please note that free passes and discounted passes cannot be granted without ID. Thank you for your understanding.