Hikes with qualified mountain and hiking guides from ASI Reisen
28 May - 26 October 2018
Intoxicating summit experiences. Unique mountain views. Rustic mountain huts. Guests can experience all this and more with the free mountain hiking programme: from June to October, every Monday to Friday. Experienced guides take Welcome Card holders to the most impressive places and viewpoints in Innsbruck and the surrounding area. Join the search for alpine highlights and discover the most beautiful mountains around Innsbruck. Qualified mountain and hiking guides from ASI Reisen take care of your safety and well-being, while sharing their mountain expertise and many Tyrolean natural highlights that will leave you wanting more.
• Free with Welcome Card
• 1,220 km of hiking trails
• Hikes go ahead regardless of weather conditions
• Average hiking time is 3 to 4 hours
• Suitable for children from the age of 8 and senior citizens
• Good physical condition required
• No prior mountaineering experience needed
• Weatherproof clothing (hiking boots, anorak, rain gear)
• sun protection, food, adequate supply of drinks
Changes may occur
The mountain guide may change the destination of the tour at short notice if required. It is at his discretion to adapt the route to suit the ability levels of less experienced participants or in response to weather conditions. This is done to maximise safety.
Autumn Hiking Programme
Information for dog owners:
ASI is dog friendly – however, despite our love of dogs, we ask for your understanding that we cannot accept dogs on our walks out of consideration for fellow hikers.
- Mountain hikes with certified guides from AlpinSchule Innsbruck (ASI)
- Hiking bus
- Tour book
- free hiking boots and backpack rental (limited availability)
Bronze: 1 hike, Silver: 3 hikes, Gold: 10 hikes, Gold with crystal: 20 hikes
Hiking badges for senior citizens (60 years and over): Bronze: 1 hike, Silver: 3 hikes, Gold: 8 hikes, Gold with crystal: 12 hikes