The main Innsbruck Tourist Information Office is located in the city centre at the entrance to the Old Town opposite Maria-Theresien-Straße. There is a second office situated in the main railway station. We’re always delighted to welcome visitors and we can provide you with all sorts of information, including choices of hotel accommodation, excursion tips and lots, lots more besides. We’re here to help!
Our services for you:
- We can offer assistance and advice in choosing accommodation in Innsbruck and we can make the booking for you too if you like.
- Do you need any guidance in planning your holiday? Do you have any questions about travel times or a special request? We here in the tourist information office are happy to help!
- Are you looking for tickets for a concert, for the Festival of Early Music, the ‘Tanzsommer’ dance festival, opera performances, sports events or something else? Here you can buy tickets for Innsbruck’s top events as well as for small-scale events better known to locals.
- Olympia SkiWorld Ticket: A haven for winter sports enthusiasts, Olympia SkiWorld boasts 300 kilometres of pistes in 6 different ski areas! A combined ticket enables you to make use of all the ski slopes, toboggan runs, fun parks etc. The SkiWorld ticket is also available for purchase in our shop.
- Tyrolean Evening reservations: Enjoy an evening of Tyrolean customs, traditions and convivial entertainment.
- Excursion bookings: We can offer you information on countless places to visit in and around Innsbruck and are happy to organise the trips too.
- Tickets for guided city tours: Explore the Old Town, the Hofburg Imperial Palace and the City Tower and discover Innsbruck’s fascinating history.
- Sale of the Innsbruck Card: Free admission to many attractions, free use of mountain lift facilities and complimentary entrance to various museums.
- Do you want to explore Innsbruck independently? The best way to do so is by bus and tram. Here in our office you can purchase public transport tickets and tickets for The Sightseer bus that takes you to the most popular attractions.
every day 9.00 am - 6.00 pm
24 December: 9.00 am - 12.00 noon
31 December: 9.00 am - 3.00 pm