The Highest Spot for Connoisseurs at 2,020m Above Sea Level
Snow-blessed Kühtai, 2,020m above sea level and just 35km from Innsbruck, has plenty to provide fans of winter sports. Fabulous pistes, fantastic deep-snow slopes, the most modern lifts and a perfectly-designed funpark invite you to enjoy skiing and snowboarding of all types.
The whole resort is located in Kühtai above the tree line, and is also ideal for riding off-piste. Just remember that 'Riding with Care' is extremely important. There is a designated route next to the Kaiserbahn and the rest of the 400 hectares is perfect for riding the snow. Kühtai, like no other resort, offers ski fun right on your doorstep. There's no need to pack and unpack your equipment here, as the piste starts right at the front of the hotel. In total, there are 41km of ski and snowboard pistes with the best-quality snow just waiting for you.
- 400 hectares of freeride terrain
- Varied powder slopes from 2,020 to 2,520 m above sea level
- Orientation: N, NE, W
- KaiserBahn avalanche transceiver checkpoint (LVS checkpoint)
- Ski-in/ski-out hotels
- Just 40 minutes by car from Innsbruck
- Free ski bus daily to and from Innsbruck