- Skiing at 1,900m above sea level and a fantastic view of the city.
- Just 20 minutes travel time from the city centre via the Nordkette cable cars.
- A fairy-tale setting in the world's only in-city skiing area - the Nordkette Skylinepark
- Spectacular freeride fun for experts at the 2,300m-high Hafelekar.
- The best parties at the Cloud 9 Iglu Bar
- Ideal for chilling: lounges for sunning yourself at 2,000m above sea level, with a view over Innsbruck.
Nordkette Freeride Lounge
Skiing at the Freeride lounge with a view over the city; the Nordkette is the perfect combination of adventure and relaxation. This ski area rises impressively behind the Golden Roof, and is simple to reach from the city centre via the Nordkette cable cars. It's the perfect place for lying back on sun loungers at 2,000m above sea level, or for that first attempt on skis. For freeriders, it's pure adrenaline along the Karrinne with it's 70 percent.
Winter season 2018/19: 24 November 2018 - 7 April 2019