Charming and friendly - the impressions our visitors take home with them after their holiday at the Oberperfuss/Rangger Köpfl ski resort. This family-friendly ski area with fairytale-like views is located just 12km from Innsbruck. Easy to reach and especially ideal for children.
Winter season: 15 December 2018 - 17 March 2019
A Quick Look at Rangger Köpfl
- Located just 12km from Innsbruck.
- Reachable via the free Ski Bus.
- Perfect for children and beginners.
- A ski school to learn the correct skiing technique.
- Kids' Park for practicing.
- Soft-Fun Park for snowboarders.
- A 10km-long toboggan run with 8km floodlit.
- Cable car to the start of the toboggan run. Alternatively, the 2km can be walked.
- Excellent, cosy mountain restaurant at the cable-car mountain station: the panorama restaurant Stiglreith (only cash accepted).
- Night skiing und tobogganing on Tuesdays and Fridays from 6:30pm until 9:30pm.
- Snow cannons for guaranteed snow.