The Schlick 2000 is located about 30 minutes by car from Innsbruck. It's the perfect place for all wintersport fans, with a diverse range of skiing and snowboarding opportunities. Good, natural snow provides the perfect conditions for children, beginners and experts, and snow cannons are on standby for those occasional snow-free days to ensure brilliant skiing.
Winter season: 1 December - 22 April 2019
More Details about the Ski Resort
- 30 minutes from Innsbruck
- Easy to reach with the free Ski Bus.
- Childrens' area with lift, magic carpet and ski carousel.
- On-site equipment and ski school.
- Cross-country ski run.
- Snow park for freestylers und boarders.
- Free Nature Park with natural halfpipe.
- Extensive winter hiking routes.
- Toboggan run.
- Night tobogganing with cable car on Wednesdays from 7:30pm.