Golf Park Mieminger-Plateau
27-hole GOLF PARK – pure golfing enjoyment and pristine nature on a sun-blessed plateau
Situated at an altitude of 885 metres at the foot of the majestic Mieminger Kette mountain range, the golf courses nestles amidst the breathtakingly picturesque landscape of the Mieminger Plateau.
The stunning views and the breathtaking panorama stretch over the Inn Valley to the east and as far as the Ötztal and Lechtal Alps to the west. The particularly mild and sunny climate makes golfing possible here from mid-March until the end of November.
27-hole course set against the spectacular backdrop of the Tyrolean mountains with:
- 18-hole championship course (par 72)
- 9-hole park course (par 54, perfect for newcomers to the sport)
- 3.5-hectare practice area (spacious driving range, 2 chipping greens, putting green and pitching area)
- 2 club restaurant, “Greenvieh” and “Greenside”
- 140 m² golf and fashion shop
- There are plenty electric buggies available
- A valid starting time is required for playing in both golf courses. Please pre-book your tee time.
- On the 18-hole championship course, players must have a handicap of 45 or less. In addition they must be in possession of proof of membership of a golf club that is affiliated with a recognised golf association.
- 9-hole golf park course - Pay & Play: particularly suited to newcomers to the sport. Players with the “Platzreife” licence (handicap under 54) can play here without club membership.
- Highest-quality rental equipment (rental clubs and bags, trolleys etc.) can be hired in the pro shop.