The opening of the new "Gerhardhof" campsite in Wildermieming has created another year-round holiday attraction on the Mieming Plateau. Guests of the Gerhardhof can enjoy a wide range of activities in the heart of nature, surrounded by the majestic scenery of the Mieming Range. Special emphasis has been placed on the careful integration into the landscape and a sustainable construction.
In addition to 94 pitches, the Gerhardhof also has 6 glamping tents that give guests the opportunity to sleep outside while still enjoying the comfort of a hotel room. In the completely renovated main house, which was run as a farm and guesthouse for 40 years, it is also possible to book rooms for the whole family. A playground, swimming pond, yoga platform, barbecue area and slackline course are just a small selection of the colourful range of facilities found at the Gerhardhof. All complemented by the wonderful hikes and other holiday attractions on the sunny Mieming Plateau. Of course, there are also various culinary delights on offer, including something for every taste from snacks and hearty Tyrolean food to gourmet dishes made with regional ingredients.
It has been a long time since camping was limited to purely warm weather fun. A cosy motorhome is ideal for observing nature all year round and enjoying a wonderful winter break. For extra comfort, there are two state-of-the-art sanitary facilities with lockable family bathrooms and underfloor heating. Plus you are in the perfect spot for enjoying winter activities such as romantic winter walks, snowshoeing, tobogganing and skiing with the whole family. A cross-country ski trail also starts right from the Gerhardhof.
Arrival by bus:
- Bus route 4176 runs directly from the main train station in Innsbruck to the bus stop "Gerhardhof" in Wildermieming. From there it's about a 10 minute walk.
Arrival by car:
- From Innsbruck, take the A12 motorway to Telfs and then follow the B189 to Wildermieming and the turnoff for the Gerhardhof.
- From the Fern Pass, drive via Nassereith and then follow the B189 to Wildermieming and the turnoff for the Gerhardhof.
- Employees are informed about prevention and hygiene measures and correct behaviour when Covid19 symptoms or infections appear
- Sensitizing of employees to meet min. distance rules
- Regular Covid19 tests for employees that have direct guest contact
- Employees wear surgical masks
Camping facilities (6)
- showers with hot water
- groceries / shop
- motorhome parking spot
- long-term camping spaces
- restaurant / gastronomy / tavern
Facilities / Services (9)
- disabled accessible
- barbecue area (with benches)
- pets welcome
- car parking lot
- guest garden
- family friendly
Payment methods (7)
- cash payment
- advance payment
- credit cards accepted
- bank transfer
- Euro accepted
Sports / Leisure time (1)
- swimming opportunity