- Reachable via the free Ski Bus.
- On-site ski school and equipment hire.
- Three toboggan runs in the resort.
- Childrens' World at the cable-car station.
- First line, first track: this offer guarantees priority access to the slopes. Every Wednesday with advanced registration.
- Burgers, Tyrolean cuisine and refreshing drinks in the various bars and restaurants.
- On-piste ski tours: the pistes can be used Monday-Friday from 9am until 8pm (Wednesdays until 10pm) along the designated routes. Saturdays and Sundays only for skiing.
For your own safety, please remember to stay off the pistes outside of the designated times.
Skiing to your heart's content with a family atmosphere at Muttereralm, THE playground for families. This child-friendly ski resort is ideal for the first attempt at skiing and is located just a few kilometres away from Innsbruck. The villages of Mutters and Götzens are the starting points for the ascent.
Winter season: December 2018 - March 2019