- 6.5km away from Innsbruck.
- Easy to reach: free Ski Bus, city bus line J
- Large beginners' area and plenty of practice ground, Childrens' World.
- Snowpark Innsbruck for freestylers 1,900m above sea level.
- Signposted piste routes, off-piste ski tours and panorama snowshoe route.
- Night skiing on Heiligwasserwiese: Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays from 5pm to 9pm.
- Evening cable-car trips on Thursdays between 6pm and 11pm.
Patscherkofel Vital Park
Patscherkofel is Innsbrucks Ski Paradise in the south: easy to recognise from its rounded shape and the prominent radio mast on its peak.
Patscherkofel is a favourite of the locals and looks back upon the eventful history of Innsbruck, as it was here that the legendary Olympic skiing and bobsleigh action took place in 1964 and 1976. Spend your holiday here and enjoy the tried and tested local hospitality.
Winter season: December 2019 - April 2020