- 50 minutes from Innsbruck
- Easy to reach with the free Ski Bus.
- Childrens' World.
- Practice piste.
- Diverse culinary range.
- Ski school.
- Equipment hire.
- Visit the 200m-long ice cave.
- A freeride heaven with many off-piste powder descents.
- Powder Department: safety information, checkpoints and training classes for avalanche transceivers.
- Snow park for freestylers und boarders.
Austria's largest glacial ski resort offers a diverse skiing experience for all ability levels and age groups, and all with a view of 109 three-thousanders. At Stubai Glacier, the pistes start at over 3,200m above sea level, guaranteeing perfect, natural pistes from October until June. The resort is just 50 minutes away from Innsbruck.
Winter season: 6 October - 5 May 2019