Innsbruck's Olympia Skiworld consists of nine ski resorts around Innsbruck: Nordkette, Patscherkofel, Axamer Lizum, Muttereralm, Kühtai, Glungezer, Schlick 2000 and Stubai Glacier. Together, they offer a wide range of activities for every lover of winter sports, above all, for skiers, but also for fans of many other winter activities. Some of these areas are also freeride hotspots in addition to their on-piste attractions, while others are ideal for children and novices, or offer additional cross-country runs and tobogganing. All nine Olympia Skiworld resorts are easily reachable from Innsbruck with the free ski bus. If you wish to drive, the journey is also easy, while the fun is limitless.
One Ticket for 9 Ski Resorts
Fun on the piste without complications: the Olympiaworld Skipass guarantess entry to all nine ski areas with just one ticket. An exclusive offer for visitors to the Innsbruck region.
Also available from Skischule Mair (Mair's Ski School) in Götzens and all respective cable-car valley stations.
Olympia SkiWorld general
- The OlympiaWorld ski pass includes all 9 ski resorts
- 9 ski resorts – 90 lifts and cable cars – 300 km of pistes
- Snowmaking facilities for snow-sure pistes until well into spring
- Freeriding and snowboard fun parks
- Numerous touring routes and off-piste slopes
- Lift passes for individual resorts and combination passes for the Innsbruck ski area
- Free ski bus from Innsbruck to all 9 ski resorts
- Professional ski and snowboard schools
- High-quality ski and sports equipment rental
- Top ski packages