- Skiing just 19km away from Innsbruck.
- Reachable via the free Ski Bus.
- Altitude and guaranteed snow for perfect conditions.
- On-site ski school and Equipment rental.
- Wonderful deep snow descents.
- Plenty of freeriding opportunities.
- Snowpark for freestylers
- First line, first track: this offer guarantees priority access to the slopes. Every Wednesday with advanced registration.
- Floodlit toboggan run.
- Excellent food and drink.
Axamer Lizum Olympia Park
Axamer Lizum offers fantastic ski fun just outside Innsbruck. Thanks to its altitude, the sun shines more often here than in the valley below - ideal weather for a sun lounger at 2,300m above sea level, and the perfect place for skiers to have a break and catch some sun. You can follow in the footsteps of all the great olympic athletes at Axamer Lizum - home of the 1964 and 1976 Innsbruck Winter Olympics.
Winter season: 1 December - 14 April 2019