Axamer Lizum Olympia Park
Axamer Lizum offers fantastic ski fun just outside Innsbruck. Thanks to its altitude, the sun shines more often here than in the valley below - ideal weather for a sun lounger at 2,300m above sea level, and the perfect place for skiers to have a break and catch some sun. You can follow in the footsteps of all the great olympic athletes at Axamer Lizum - home of the 1964 and 1976 Innsbruck Winter Olympics.
Winter season: 1 December - 14 April 2019
More details about the Ski Resort
- Skiing just 19km away from Innsbruck.
- Reachable via the free Ski Bus.
- Altitude and guaranteed snow for perfect conditions.
- On-site ski school.
- Equipment rental.
- Wonderful deep snow descents.
- Plenty of freeriding opportunities.
- Snowpark for freestylers
- First line, first track: this offer guarantees priority access to the slopes. Every Wednesday with advanced registration.
- Floodlit toboggan run.
- Excellent food and drink.
- Breathtaking panorama at the Hoadlhaus alpine hut and sun terrace.