Services and benefits of a Welcome Card in Innsbruck and the surrounding area
Are you on holiday in Innsbruck or the surrounding area? You'll receive a Welcome Card from your accommodation provider with a stay of just one night. The Welcome Card is free of charge and entitles you to many activities and discounts.
Experience Innsbruck and its holiday villages without the need for a car. With your Welcome Card you can travel for free on almost every bus into the city and the surrounding villages. The best and most relaxed way to reach all your chosen destinations. The following bus routes can be used for free:
- 4123 Telfs - Innsbruck
- 4132 Ampass - Aldrans - Sistrans - Lans - Igls - Patsch
- 4132/34 Igls/Patscherkofelbahn - Lans - Sistrans - Rinn - Tulfes - Glungezerbahn
- 4134 Aldrans - Lans - Sistrans - Rinn/Judenstein - Tulfes - Glungezerbahn
- 4140 Innsbruck – Unterberg
- 4141 Vill - Igls - Patsch - Ellbögen
- 4142 Natters – Innsbruck
- 4161 Natters – Mutters – Götzens – Völs
- 4162 Grinzens – Axams – Axamer Lizum – Birgitz – Götzens – Innsbruck
- 4162 During Axamer Lizum cable car operations from Axams-Terminal Kögele to the Axamer Lizum hiking area
- 4165 Innsbruck - Völs - Kematen i. T. - Ranggen – Oberperfuss
- 4166 Innsbruck – Völs – Kematen – Sellrain – Gries i. S. – Praxmar* – St. Sigmund – Kühtai* (*Praxmar and Kühtai from July - September and December - April)
- 4168 Axams – Kematen – Zirl
- 4176 Obsteig/Holzleiten – Telfs – Innsbruck
- 8352 Ötztal Bahnhof – Stams – Telfs – Innsbruck
Upon presentation of your WELCOME CARD you can use the public bus services listed here within the Innsbruck holiday region, free of charge.
This complimentary travel offer does not apply to any bus services within the city of Innsbruck itself. For further information on free bus travel, please enquire at any of the local information offices or ask your accommodation provider.