Services and benefits of a Welcome Card in Innsbruck and the surrounding area
Are you on holiday in Innsbruck or the surrounding area? You'll receive a Welcome Card from your accommodation provider with a stay of just one night. The Welcome Card is free of charge and entitles you to many activities and discounts.
The ASI (Alpine School Innsbruck) offers guided walking tours in summer. Trained and certified mountain guides will take you on many different tours through nature. Enjoy the frsh mountain air and alpine views! A free bus is also on hand.
Experience Innsbruck and its holiday villages without the need for a car. With your Welcome Card you can travel for free on almost every bus into the city and the surrounding villages. The best and most relaxed way to reach all your chosen destinations. The following bus routes can be used for free:
- 4123 Telfs - Innsbruck
- 4132 Ampass - Aldrans - Sistrans - Lans - Igls - Patsch
- 4132/34 Igls/Patscherkofelbahn - Lans - Sistrans - Rinn - Tulfes - Glungezerbahn
- 4134 Aldrans - Lans - Sistrans - Rinn/Judenstein - Tulfes - Glungezerbahn
- 4140 Innsbruck – Unterberg
- 4141 Vill - Igls - Patsch - Ellbögen
- 4142 Natters – Innsbruck
- 4161 Natters – Mutters – Götzens – Völs
- 4162 Grinzens – Axams – Axamer Lizum – Birgitz – Götzens – Innsbruck
- 4162 During Axamer Lizum cable car operations from Axams-Terminal Kögele to the Axamer Lizum hiking area
- 4165 Innsbruck - Völs - Kematen i. T. - Ranggen – Oberperfuss
- 4166 Innsbruck – Völs – Kematen – Sellrain – Gries i. S. – Praxmar* – St. Sigmund – Kühtai* (*Praxmar and Kühtai from July - September and December - April)
- 4168 Axams – Kematen – Zirl
- 4176 Obsteig/Holzleiten – Telfs – Innsbruck
- 8352 Ötztal Bahnhof – Stams – Telfs – Innsbruck
Free bus transport with the Welcome Card is restricted to journeys from the holiday villages to Innsbruck and from the city back out again. Remember however, that the local transport in Innsbruck (IVB) is not included in the ticket, and extra tickets can be purchased from the machines at the stops. Even simpler is to purchase the Innsbruck Card, whereby all public transport is included.