Your first time skiing, cool carving on easy pistes, or racing down the mountain at speed: the nine ski areas in Innsbruck's Olympia Skiworld have something for everyone. There are also plenty of places to just chill. How about a comfortable lounger on a slope-side sun deck? Or good food in an alpine restaurant overlooking the slopes? Home-cooked, Austrian food is perfect for revitalisation after hours of skiing and winter fun. But don't forget to enjoy the wonderful views of the mountain peaks and wintery valleys, too.
The following nine ski resorts in the region belong to Innsbruck's Olympia Skiworld: Nordkette, Patscherkofel, Axamer Lizum, Muttereralm, Kühtai, Oberperfuss Cable Cars, Glungezer, Schlick 2000 and the Stubai Glacier. Simply click on the relevant picture for further information.
- The OlympiaWorld ski pass includes all 9 ski resorts
- 9 ski resorts – 90 lifts and cable cars – 300 km of pistes
- Snowmaking facilities for snow-sure pistes until well into spring
- Freeriding and snowboard fun parks
- Numerous touring routes and off-piste slopes
- Lift passes for individual resorts and combination passes for the Innsbruck ski area
- Free ski bus from Innsbruck to all 9 ski resorts
- Night skiing at Patscherkofel, Kühtai and Rangger Köpfl
- Professional ski and snowboard schools
- High-quality ski and sports equipment rental
- Top ski packages
High altitude and snow sure
Kühtai is located 2,020 metres above sea level and attracts winter sports fans with its natural winter scenery, snow guarantee and high alpine charm. The Stubai Valley also offers snow-sure skiing: Schlick 2000 enjoys a fantastic location in a high alpine valley with great natural snow and the Stubai Glacier is the ultimate snow guarantee with pistes that extend up to altitudes of over 3,000 metres – guaranteeing excellent snow conditions and wonderful ski days above the clouds.